Everyone remembers Paul Walker and Jessica Alba in Into The Blue. While the movie itself sucked, everyone will remember it for Jessica Alba’s and Paul Walker’s extensive swimsuit scenes. After the movie came out, millions of people began searching for ways to get bodies like theirs.
To get into such great shape, Paul did a combination of weight training, bodyweight exercises, and traditional cardio to scuplt his lean and mean physique.
His workout routine
Here is Paul’s workout routine:
- Bench press – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Incline press – 3 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell flyes – 3 sets x 15 reps
- Shoulder dumbbell press – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Push ups – 3 sets till faliure
- Tricep push down – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Leg press – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Lunges – 3 x 12 reps per leg
- Jumping squats – 3 x 20 reps
- Romanian deadlift – 3 x 5 reps
- Standing calf raise – 3 x 15 reps
- Seated calf raise – 3 x 15 reps
- High pull – 3 sets x 5 reps
- Chin ups – 3 sets x failure
- Dumbbell swings – 3 sets x 25 reps per arm
- Dumbbell snatch – 3 sets x 12 reps per arm
- 30 minutes of cardio moderately paced cardio
Paul’s workout is definitely intense but if you follow the plan above, you will definitely get results. Follow this workout to the next 12 weeks, and you’ll definitely see results. Also make sure you rest on the other days of the weeks since excessive training will lead to overtraining.
What was his diet plan?
For his diet, Paul ate a mostly paleo diet, meaning he ate a diet that consisted mainly of veggies, nuts, and meats – pretty much anything our hunter-gatherer ancestors could get their meaty hands on.
This diet allows you to eat large amounts of food because all the food that you are eating is “healthy.” It gives your body the energy it needs to get through the workouts and it also allows you to burn fat easily as well.
As for supplements, I would honestly just try to stick with the bare basics. This means a high quality protein powder, some fish oil, and possibly a high quality multivitamin to cover any potential vitamin or mineral deficiencies in the body. But you should definitely stay away from those expensive supplements that have a lot of “filler” ingredients since those are typically useless.
If you want a complete workout routine to build a lean Hollywood body, then be sure to check out Visual Impact Muscle Building to learn the secrets of Hollywood’s most coveted bodies.
Drop a comment below if you have any questions on Paul Walker’s workout routine.