With his deep voice and gorilla-like physique, Vin Diesel is one imposing man. He’s the type of guy that you don’t want to mess with at a bar. Appearing in such films like “The Pacifier”, “XXX”, and the hugely popular “Fast and Furious” franchise, Vin Diesel is an action superstar.
But enough about his movies, everyone wants to know how to like Vin Diesel. With his broad shoulders and massive biceps, having a body like Vin Diesel is every guy’s dream.
Here’s how you can look like the man himself with the Vin Diesel workout:
The Vin Diesel workout
Here’s a sample 4 day workout routine for how to get a body like Vin Diesel:
Before every workout:
- Warm-up on treadmill by doing a light jog for 5 minutes. Get the blood flowing!
Monday(Chest and shoulders)
- Barbell or dumbbell bench press – 4 sets X 5-6 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly(no more than 30 degree angle) – 3 sets X 10-12 reps
- Regular push ups – 2 sets X failure
- Dumbbell shoulder press – 3 sets X 6 reps
- Upright row – 3 sets X 8 reps
- Side lateral dumbbell raise – 3 sets X 10-12 reps
- Deadlift – 3 sets X 5 reps
- Wide grip cable row – 3 sets X 8 reps
- Bent over dumbbell row – 3 sets X 10 reps
- Pull ups – 4 sets X failure
- Incline dumbbell curl – 3 sets X 8 reps
- Standing hammer curl – 3 sets X 10-12 reps
- Tricep rope extension – 3 sets X 8 reps
- Close grip push ups – 2 sets X failure
- Leg press – 3 sets X 10 reps
- Lunges – 2 sets X 8 reps(per leg)
- Standing calf raise – 2 sets X 13 reps
Vin Diesel diet
I have one word for you: EAT! There is no way you can look like Vin Diesel if you don’t eat more calories. Even if you follow the Vin Diesel workout to the letter, you aren’t going to get that big if you don’t eat enough calories.
Try to overeat by 300-500 calories every day. Also, aim for 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, and make sure you take a multivitamin and some fish oil every day as well to cover any nutritional deficiencies you might have.
Don’t stress out too much over the types of foods you eat. For example, don’t kill yourself because you have to eat white rice instead of brown rice. Physiologically speaking, they won’t really affect your body differently.
Dominate the streets
Looking like Vin Diesel is not too difficult. You just got to train hard and eat hard. Do both of those, and maybe you’ll be the next famous bald action star in Hollywood.
What do you think of the Vin Diesel Workout? Let me know below.