Brazilian beauty and Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio is known for her incredbile body, but getting a body like that doesn’t happen overnight. Heck, it doesn’t even have anything to do with “good genetics.” In the end, it all boils down to good exercising and eating habits.
But exactly does the Alessandra Ambrosio diet entail? Read on to find out.
Alessandra Ambrosio diet highlights
Surprisingly, Alessandra doesn’t restrict herself too much. She eats a really good variety of healthy foods, and when she has cravings, she simply lets herself indulge in smaller amounts of her favorite foods.
What she eats for breakfast: Alessandra loves eggs!! According to New York magazine, she would eat eggs for breakfast every day. Some days she’ll eat Eggs Benedict, while on other days, she’ll eat poached or scrambled eggs. She was also quoted as saying that she only knows how to cook scrambled eggs(aww… how cute). In addition to the eggs, she’ll typically have some carbs, such as bagels, breads, or fruits. However, if short on time, Alessandra has stated that she would simply skip breakfast.
What about lunch: Lunch typically depends on where Alessandra is. If she’s at a photoshoot, then she might just grab a quick snack, such as a piece of fruit. But if she’s at home, Alessandra likes to diversify her options. She likes all types of food and is known for ordering take out from a Japenese restaurant near her home called Mishima. She would have miso soup, spicy tuna rolls, and salad.
And for dinner: Dinner is more of the same as lunch. Alessandra likes to go out to eat at restaurants. She’ll go to Japenese BBQ restaurants like Gyu-Kaku where she’ll eat tasty red meat and sake. She’s not like other supermodels that heavily restrict their food choices, and that’s a good thing.
In between meals: In between breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Alessandra might snack on some nuts or candy. Snacking in between meals can help curb hunger and prevent you from eating more later on in the day.
Also, be sure to check out this article on the top 55 foods you should be eating to get a sexy tummy.
So what did we learn?
If you want to look like a Victoria’s Secret model, then you don’t have to starve yourself.
You don’t have to eat brown rice, boiled chicken breast, and broccoli all day if you don’t want to. Believe me, I used to live that lifestyle and it’s just not worth it. What’s the fun in life if you can’t induldge every once in a while.
Guidelines to building a body like Alessandra Ambrosio:
- First off, watch your calories. Calories are the foundation of any diet plan and without measuring your food intake in some form, you’re not going to get very far. A good way of calculating your daily calorie intake to lose 1 pound per week is to multiply your current body weight in pounds by 10.
- Eat breakfast. You don’t have to eat eggs every day, but try to eat a small meal every morning if possible. This will help boost your metabolism and will help start your day off right. Some quick breakfast options include a banana with peanut butter, an apple with a handful of almonds, or a cup of yogurt with some granola.
- Eat some snacks. 2-3 hours after eating breakfast, try to eat a small snack, preferably around 100-200 calories. Have a piece of fruit or maybe a protein shake.
- Don’t be boring. If you’re going to a friend’s birthday party, don’t deny yourself of cake just because you’re on a diet. Let yourself indulge. Don’t be THAT person who never eats anything unhealthy because you’re constantly trying to watch your diet.
- Don’t complicate things. Getting a great body doesn’t have to be hard. Just watch your calories, eat breakfast, choose healthier options when possible, and don’t be too restrictive. It’s not as hard as you think. And who knows, maybe you’ll be the next Victoria’s Secret Angel.
How to look slim, sexy, and feminine
There’s no denying that Alessandra Ambrosio is a drop dead gorgeous women. She’s sexy, fit, and feminine which is what all women want to look like.
If you’re into the sexy and feminine look, my friend and A-list fitness blogger Rusty Moore, has a course called Visual Impact For Women that’s designed to help you get this exact look. It’s the only course out there designed to help you look like Alessandra or any other Victoria’s Secret model.
Check out the Visual Impact video below and feel free to ask me any questions about the Alessandra Ambrosio diet in the comments below.